Friday 5 October 2012

Get help and remain free


Never neglect any negative postings, if any is listed against you online, but get timely help from online search engine reputation service and get it removed.

I used to neglect negative comments in the business, believing that customers won’t give any heed to it, but I was wrong.  Some miscreants used to post negative comments regularly and this had started affecting my business badly.  When the number of posts increased, customers too not understanding the foul play must have believed it and reduced purchasing materials from me.

When these postings continued for nearly a month, I decided to contact some agency and get it removed; otherwise it will affect my business much more.  When approached the agency, they also told that I should have contacted them earlier, because these comments could be viewed from any corner of the world and it was certain to affect the business.

However, it was better late than never and hence, they began their service.  I felt relaxed on seeing that there were positive listings which were posted by them and later on all the negative listings were removed.

Continuous monitoring by this online search engine reputation service was a blow to the miscreant because all the negative comments posted by them were removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment